Of course this is nothing new. If there’s one thing that almost everyone in the nutrition world agrees on is that sugar is bad. It’s really quite simple. Sugar disrupts how your body works. Here’s how (in no particular order):
1. Sugar depresses your immune system for up to five hours after you consume it.
2. Sugar depletes key vitamins and nutrients, particularly your B vitamins and minerals.
3. Sugar feeds the “bad” bacteria, fungus, yeast, and parasites.
4. Sugar feeds cancer cells.
5. Sugar fuels hormone imbalances by raising insulin levels which effects thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormone balance.
If you want to get the full picture click here and see over 150 reasons how sugar ruins your health! http://nancyappleton.com/141-reasons-sugar-ruins-your-health/.