Nutrition and Wellness Education
Learn the foundations of nutrition – what to eat and why; and how the major systems of your body work.
- Learn the importance of balancing protein, carbohydrates, and fat throughout the day.
- Find out why all calories are not created equal.
- Understand what happens in your body and how the digestive system, the endocrine system, and the immune system affect your daily life.
Simple tests offering quick and verifiable results used to design a food plan and a nutritional support program specifically for you:
- Digestive and sugar handling reflex points
- Mineral availability level tests for zinc, iodine, and calcium
- Salivary and urinary pH
- Body composition monitoring
Nutrition Response Testing™
Also referred to as Applied Kinesiology or Muscle Testing, Nutrition Response Testing™ (NRT) is very precise and scientific.
There are two parts to the process: the analysis and the individual program design.
- The analysis: testing a variety of reflex points to identify and prioritize what your body needs.
- Food and chemical sensitivities.
- Toxic heavy metals and chemicals.
- Immune system challenges.
- Stressed areas of the body.
- The clinical nutrition program: supplements designed to match the needs of your body. These are nutrients you are simply not getting, or not assimilating, in your current diet.
For a more detailed description of Nutrition Response Testing™ click here:
Blood Chemistry Analysis
Ever wonder why you may feel not quite right, go to the doctor for a blood test, and then be told you are “normal.” This is because according to the lab you are. However, there is a significant difference between “normal” and “optimal.” With “optimal” our goal we design a food plan and a nutritional support program specifically for you.
- Analysis of basic blood test results utilizing optimal ranges
- Determination of nutritional status
- Identification of areas for supplementation
Relaxation and Exercise Techniques
Learn breathing and relaxation techniques to calm the mind and relieve stress.
- Diaphragmatic Breathing
- 31 Points and 61 Points Relaxation
Learn a simple exercise technique to increase strength and flexibility.
- The Five Tibetans
- Shopping lists
- Gluten and dairy free plans available
We use a variety of tests to help us:
- Determine gastrointestinal tract health (stool and saliva test identifies yeast, fungus, parasites, bacteria, nutrient absorption, inflammation, enzyme output, and food sensitivities: gluten, casein, eggs, soy)
- Determine hormone levels (thyroid, adrenal, and sex hormones)
- Identify food and chemical sensitivities
- Identify levels of toxic heavy metals and essential trace minerals
- Identify genetic tendencies
Companies we use for nutritional testing: