As most of you reading this know Susana and I are relocating to Couer d’Alene, Idaho in early June. We have done our best to tell you this exciting news in person. Unfortunately, some of you we were not able to reach prior to the need to send this communication.
We hope you share our excitement for this next chapter in our lives and we sincerely hope to continue to work with each of you in the future.
While we are moving the main operations of Rosen Wellness to Idaho, we have arranged for office space in Belgium at 634 Main Street (less than 5 minutes off the I-43 Belgium exit). Bernie will be coming to Wisconsin every two months beginning the last week of July. Susana is still finalizing her schedule. See below for all address and phone number information.
Bernie will be at the Belgium office July 26, 27, and 28. To schedule your appointment click here: Online Scheduler. Please select the Nutrition Consultation 30 minutes at $65 option. This is to reserve the time correctly as we want to schedule in half hour increments. Just like now, if the appointment is only 15 minutes you will be charged $35. We will send out a reminder in early July.
Here is how we believe we can make this work effectively and to everyone’s satisfaction:
Consultations with Bernie
- When Bernie is in Idaho consultations are available via Zoom, WhatsApp, Messenger Video or Skype.
- When Bernie is in Wisconsin all consultations will be for 30 minutes for updates and muscle testing.
- Bernie will be accepting new Wisconsin based clients (so keep the referrals coming). Initial consults will take place via Zoom, WhatsApp, Messenger Video or Skype with initial muscle testing then scheduled in Wisconsin. An initial protocol may be recommended prior to the in person meeting in Wisconsin.-
- Bernie’s Wisconsin dates will be announced 4-6 weeks in advance, and you are encouraged to sign up using the online scheduler at brwellness.com. The link: Online Scheduler
- Consultations will be available in Wisconsin through June 2.
- Consultations from Idaho will be available beginning June 10.
Consultations with Susana and SHAPE ReClaimed
- All current SHAPE clients can continue their consultations by using Zoom, WhatsApp, Messenger Video or phone call. The beauty of the SHAPE program is that it works well remotely as well as in person. Many of our Shape ReClaimed clients right now choose to do the program remotely and it is going fantastically well.
- We will provide urine strips for you to test at home.
- Prior to each meeting you will weigh yourself and send a picture of your urine strip to Susana or me. Please weigh yourself at the same time of day for consistency and allow the urine strip to dry for two minutes prior to taking and sending the photograph.
- New clients are accepted and welcomed. During the past year many of our SHAPE clients were done remotely without any issues. Please continue to refer your friends and family to this life changing program!
- With sound planning this should work well as we are all accustomed to receiving packages in the mail. For most of you it will be more convenient than coming to the office!
- The easiest way to make this work is to plan what you need for a 4-6 week period and submit your order. Like now, send an email, text, or call in your order.
- You can also order Standard Process and Designs for Health directly from our website. In most cases if you live in Wisconsin if you order from Standard Process by 3 PM you will get them the next day. Here are the links:
VERY IMPORTANT – LET’S HAVE A SMOOTH TRANSITION – PLAN YOUR SUPPLEMENT NEEDS FOR MAY AND JUNE
We greatly appreciate your help in making a smooth transition from Wisconsin to Idaho. We want to make sure everyone has the supplements they need for the remainder of May and June. This will require planning on both our parts. (And will be great practice going forward!) To ensure we have what you need please check your inventory and let us know what you need by May 24. That will provide sufficient time for procurement. We are leaving for Idaho on June 3 and realistically will not be fully operational until June 13 as we will need to restock inventory and set up the office.
We thank you in advance for helping to make this as smooth a process as possible. Again, it has been our pleasure to serve you in good health and we look forward to continuing our relationship.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
All our best,
Bernie and Susana
634 Main Street
Belgium, WI 53004
Bernie phone: 414-331-8796
Susana phone: 414-331-9326
3895 N. Schreiber Way, Suite 600
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83815