Happy New Year!! We hope that 2021 will be a healthy and meaningful year for all of you. While 2020 was difficult for many of us, let us all look ahead to 2021 as we all pursue our dreams and destinies. Who knows what new and interesting experiences await us!!
The New Year is a time when we assess where we are in life and make goals for the coming year. What better way then to have your very own Wellness Assessment. You can read below about this new service. This is ideal for existing clients and new clients and can be done remote – no office visit is necessary.
The New Year is also an excellent time to start SHAPE ReClaimed. We continue to see outstanding results with our clients.
Not only can you shed a few pounds, but you can strengthen your immune system as well!! To learn more about SHAPE click here: SHAPE ReClaimed or call or email the office.
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering the Toxic Metals & Elements Panel from DiagnosTechs. This is an accurate, noninvasive saliva and urine test that measures 36 different metals and elements to assess potentially harmful levels of toxic metals and other elements that can accumulate in your body over time. Please see below for more information on this test and why it may apply to you.
And lastly, you do not want to miss out on our free eBook offer to learn more about the Basics of Nutrition, how digestion works, how your hormones work, how the immune system works, and how exercise effects the body. See below for the links.
We are pleased to announce our new Wellness Assessment program. A great way for you, your family members, loved ones and friends to get a nutritional assessment.
This type of assessment is more important than ever in the environment of the pandemic. Our review of the literature indicates that increased morbidity (death), higher infection rates, and severity of symptoms is strongly associated with low Vitamin D levels, low calcium levels, low iron/anemia, and low zinc levels. All these measures are included in the Wellness Assessment.
The base program will include a review of your health history, a review of your diet, a blood test analysis, and a mineral analysis. Here is what you have to do:
- Set up your Wellness Assessment. Either call the office or use the online scheduler. For new clients click here: New Client Wellness Assessment for existing clients click here: Existing Clients Wellness Assessment
- Order your blood test from Direct Labs. Please order the Comprehensive Wellness Profile (CWP) + Vitamin D, 25 test using this link: Direct Labs The quickest way to find it is to search for CWP. It will take 2-3 days to get your results back after you provide your sample, so take this into account when scheduling your Wellness Assessment. You will email your results to me prior to the appointment. Unfortunately, Direct Labs services are not available in New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island so anyone in those states would need to get their blood tested through a local facility.
- For remote assessments we will mail you your Zinc Test kit.
- Additional tests can be ordered and included at the client’s discretion. Suggested tests are the GI-MAP for digestive issues, Adrenal Stress Index or other saliva test for stress and hormone issues, and the Toxic Metals & Elements Panel. If you would like to discuss if these tests are right for you or more information regarding these tests, please call or email the office.
The fees for these services are:
- New Clients – $200
- Existing Clients – $150
- Remote Surcharge – $25
Toxic Metals & Elements Panel
The Toxic Metals & Elements Panel from DiagnosTechs is an accurate, noninvasive saliva and urine test that measures 36 different metals and elements to assess potentially harmful levels of toxic metals and other elements that can accumulate in your body over time.
While we need small amounts of certain elements, elevated levels of specific metals and elements can reach toxic levels. Lead, mercury, arsenic, and cadmium can be toxic at any level. Dangerous levels of these metals and elements can accumulate in the body from environmental and ordinary household sources as diverse as steel manufacturing, house painting, in the lining of canned goods, pesticides, soil contamination, and silver amalgam dental fillings.
Metals can enter the body through the skin, by inhalation or ingestion. Toxicity can result from sudden, severe exposure, or from chronic exposure over time. Symptoms can vary depending on the metal involved, the amount absorbed, and the age of the person exposed. For example, young children can be more susceptible to the effects of lead exposure than their adult counterparts.
If you are experiencing health symptoms due to toxicity, we can work with you to create plans to help eliminate toxins and improve your quality of life. Modifications to your environment and lifestyle can remove exposures that may be contributing to your overall toxic body burden.
Here are some of the common unexplained signs and symptoms of metal toxicity:
- Joint and musculoskeletal pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Metabolic disorders (like diabetes) and difficulty losing weight
- Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea (hallmark symptoms with most cases of acute metal exposure)
- Anemia (a classic sign of chronic metal exposure)
- Cognitive dysfunction such as memory loss, Parkinson’s Disease and “brain fog”
- Neurodegenerative diseases, such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s disease
- Heart abnormalities such as cardiomyopathy or abnormal heartbeat (dysrhythmia)
- Nervous system symptoms (such as numbness, tingling of hands and feet, and weakness)
- Skin disorders such as eczema and/or psoriasis
- Autoimmune diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis
- Renal disease
- Liver disease
If you would like more information or to get tested please call or email the office.
Get Your Free eBook!!
To show our appreciation we invite you to download any of our brand new eBooks for free!!